specific media-types for MathML3 ?

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Wed Apr 8 17:29:35 CEST 2009

Aside of the question of the "necessity" of specific media-types, the
most important question is the "eligibility" of such a request:

Many in our group are convinced that a request for three media-types
would be rejected and this only after the last-call draft this summer.

Can members on this list answer the question of the eligibility ?

paul