Review requested: audio/atrac3 media type registration

actech actech at jp.sony.com
Wed Feb 27 09:54:51 CET 2008

Mr. Alvestrand,

At first, we apologize for late response.

ATRAC format specification documents are available for the licensees.
Currently, the existence of documents is not open, but we hope we can
provide the name of the documents as a reference in the payload format
after internal discuss. In that case, the payload format will be revised
again.

Is it OK for you?

Best Regards,

Jun