MPEG asks for MIME review for the MPEG21 file format

Stephan Wenger stewe at stewe.org
Mon May 14 05:33:03 CEST 2007

Folks,
MPEG (ISO/IEC JTC1 SC29) sent us an liaison statement asking us to
review their draft for a MIME registration of the MPEG-21 file
format.  I know nothing about the subject matter, but hope some of
you could give them a hand.  Please direct any technical questions to
Save Singer of Apple, singer at apple.com.  Below, please find what I
believe they want to register.  Their full liaison statement (in a
bunch of word files) can be found here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/
public/liaisons.cgi, look for ISO/IEC JTC1 SC29, May 2007
Best regards,
Stephan