Request for review of 9 MIME type for 3GPP SA4

Magnus Westerlund magnus.westerlund at ericsson.com
Mon Oct 23 15:55:54 CEST 2006

Hi,

Last year I requested that the media types defined in 3GPP TS 26.346 to
be reviewed. They where updated to address the issues listed. I intend
to request registration of these types and would therefore like to have
them reviewed. Please provide any comments no later than the 5th of
November. I know it is the weeks before the meeting. However to be able
to address any comments without needing to wait another 3-4 months I
need any comments by then.

So please review the 11 media types listed in annex C.3 to C.13.

A PDF of Annex C is available here.
www.denstore.se/IETF/26346-660-annexC.pdf

The full document in Word format is available here:
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/26_series/26.346/26346-660.zip

Thanks

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: magnus.westerlund at ericsson.com