Registration of media type "application/oebps-package+xml"

Garth Conboy gc at ebooktechnologies.com
Tue May 16 18:37:02 CEST 2006

Argh!  Yes, that was my fault.

Please pretend you're running "vi" and invoke:

	s/none/TEXT/

Sorry for the confusion.  And, as it is an XML file, TEXT is fine Mac
file type.

Though, the concept of Mac file type could probably really be dropped
on this form, as Mac OS X (aka Unix underneath) no longer views type/
creator as the preferred method of application binding (see: "http://
developer.apple.com/documentation/Carbon/Conceptual/
understanding_utis/index.html").  That's my flimsy excuse (after not
reading the directions, of course) for leaving "none".

Best,
   Garth