Review solicited for application/cellml+xml

Mark Baker distobj at acm.org
Wed May 10 03:36:08 CEST 2006

Andrew, thanks for the detailed response.  You've obviously thought a
lot about this.

For the reasons I gave, I would still recommend a new extension be
defined.  But I'd also suggest describing the use of ".xml", perhaps
listing some of the pros (as you described) and cons (as I described)
so that authors can decide which extension works best for them.

What do others think?

Mark.