Registration of MIME media type Application/Vendor Tree vnd.hp-jlyt (mime-media-type)

Gaash, Amir amir.gaash at hp.com
Tue Apr 11 16:38:00 CEST 2006

Hello IANA

Following your request, I filed the online form so it goes into your
ticketing system.

Thank you

Amir

-
Name : Amir Gaash

Email : amir.gaash at hp.com

MIME media type name : Application

MIME subtype name : Vendor Tree - vnd.vnd.hp-jlyt

Required parameters : None

Optional parameters :
None

Encoding considerations : binary
This media type may require encoding on transports not capable of
handling binary.

Security considerations :
There are no known security issues associated with this type. The
  file contains no executable content.

Interoperability considerations :
None

Published specification :
Job Layout (JLYT) Software Development Kit is available at
http://new.hpdevelopersolutions.com/spp/Public/Sdk/SdkPublicDownload.asp

The Job Layout (JLYT) language is the HP Indigo Digital Press internal
language used to define job structure, document layout and essential job
ticket information. JLYT enables the description of objects, pages,
documents and jobs. JLYT can be used to describe a range of jobs, from
simple short run jobs to imposed documents and even complex variable
data printing (personalization) jobs. If you are a developer who seeks
the ability to submit jobs in the native language of the press, you can
use the Job Layout (JLYT) SDK that includes the language definition and
an API. While JLYT is the description language use for job and page
definition, standard graphic art formats, as found in the description
specification, should be used to represent the actual content data.

To obtain this kit please use the Submit Business Proposal for Indigo
Digital Press at the home page of this site.

Applications which use this media :

Additional information :

1. Magic number(s) : %jlyt
2. File extension(s) : jlt
3. Macintosh file type code : TEXT
4. Object Identifiers: jlyt

Person to contact for further information :

1. Name : Amir Gaash
2. Email : amir.gaash at hp.com

Intended usage : Common

Author/Change controller :