Request for review of 9 MIME type for 3GPP SA4

Magnus Westerlund magnus.westerlund at ericsson.com
Wed Aug 31 13:18:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

Please review the proposal in the attached word document in the previous
mail as it intended to fix the total lack of MIME type specifications in
the referenced 26.346.

Cheers

Magnus

--

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: magnus.westerlund at ericsson.com