regarding your comments on proposed media type text/troff' to Informational RFC

Tony Hansen tony at att.com
Wed Apr 20 21:24:05 CEST 2005

 From a process point of view, can we declare consensus on removing the
process= parameter?

I see lots of arguments by lots of people against the process=
parameter. Bruce, the author, is the only one who seems to be arguing
for the parameter.

There seems to be consensus on the rest of the document moving forward
essentially as written.

Bruce, would you be willing to declare that the skirmish was lost, but
the battle won, and republish the document without the process= parameter?

	Tony Hansen
	tony at att.com