For review: application/atom+xml

Scott Hollenbeck sah at 428cobrajet.net
Thu Apr 7 13:45:13 CEST 2005

Mark,

One thing I didn't catch earlier (sorry): the change controller for types in
the standards tree MUST be the IESG.  It would be more appropriate to say
it's the IETF community as described in RFC 2048 and the documents that will
soon obsolete 2048, but the IESG is the standards process gatekeeper so
that's what we've been using.  We've also accepted text where people have
said something like "The <foo> working group as designated by the IESG".

-Scott-