[AVT] Comments on draft-freed-media-types-reg-01.txt

Allison, Art AAllison at nab.org
Tue Sep 7 16:54:59 CEST 2004

Comment:
One very widely deployed <though for a single purpose in DTV> standard for
rich text display that has not been mentioned is CEA 708 C.
The media types standard seems to be able to support different encodings of
rich text and this is a good thing.
I also urge that rich text formats have identification codes at the highest
possible level.
Art
::{)>
Arthur W. Allison