draft-freed-mime-p4-04 is apparently superseded by..

Martin Duerst duerst at w3.org
Wed Sep 1 03:01:52 CEST 2004

Hello Ned,

Many thanks for your clarifications.

Is there anything we can do to move draft-freed-media-type-reg-01.txt forward?
You say that it will got to last call 'once it has been determined that
the various issues have been dealt with in a satisfactory way'. Who will
make this determination, and when?

Also, you refer to some concerns regarding text/red and related
types. Can you provide pointers to these discussions? (You refer
to the change log in draft-freed-media-type-reg-01.txt, and I
have looked though it, but it is not clear which changes are
related to the text/red concerns, and which changes are separate.)

Regards,    Martin.