Testing the waters for text/troff

Martin Duerst duerst at w3.org
Tue Nov 23 00:51:15 CET 2004

I don't remember anything. I guess an explanation for this would
be that nroff/troff isn't usually passed to applications directly
(i.e. neither for mailers nor for browsers). But if you think it's
something you and others want to use, please go ahead and write a
draft. At the momement, I can't immagine anything that would lead
to a rejection of a well-written proposal. The main issues that
I can immagine (although I'm not an expert on ?roff stuff) you will
have to deal with would probably have to do with versioning.

Regards,    Martin.