MIME Type Review Request: text/CSTA-type

Onno Elzinga onno at ecma-international.org
Tue Nov 9 01:27:17 CET 2004

Dear reviewers,

Thanks for your constructive feedback.

Task Group 11 has reviewed your comments and agrees that both MIME types are meant for machines. Therefore they propose to change the second MIME type from "text/CSTA-types" to "application/CSTAdata+xml".

Hope this helps.
We are meeting all week, so we would appreciate your speedy feedback.

Thanks,
Onno.