dns media type registration tree

Larry Masinter LMM at acm.org
Tue Jan 13 20:49:27 CET 2004

I'm wondering if we should consider a similar DNS-basis
for "private" URI schemes.  I've been late in producing
a new version of

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-king-vnd-urlscheme-03.txt

partly because of my uneasiness with IANA getting into the
business of registering organization names.

Larry