Media Type review request for video/raw

Allison Mankin mankin at psg.com
Wed Dec 22 19:51:35 CET 2004

The Transport Area requests a Media Type review for the proposed
new type video/raw, intended for the IETF tree, and specified in
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-uncomp-video-06.txt
(Section 6.1).

We know of the following needed changes:

1.
Author will be separated from Change Controller,
and Change Controller will be modified to
"AVT Working Group delegated from the IESG"

2.
The text "No file format is defined at this time" should
be changed to something like "A file format media type
is not defined for this media type at this time"

We'll also advise removing the empty fields for Magic Number, File
extension, and Macintosh File Type.

Please provide any comments as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Allison