Please review: audio/sp-midi MIME type registration

matti.s.hamalainen at nokia.com matti.s.hamalainen at nokia.com
Wed Aug 7 19:47:37 CEST 2002

Hi,
(1) Oops.

(2) MMA documents can be ordered from the Internet from MMA web site http://www.midi.org/. Some MMA publications can be downloaded freely from their WEB site but SP-MIDI documents would need to be ordered. Publishing is a source of income for MMA. I believe the situation is similar e.g. with MPEG-4 documentation w.r.t MIME registration. Membership is open to anyone commercially involved in the design or manufacture of MIDI hardware or software.

(3) I believe this would be OK since all references are (non-IETF) published specifications. Some IDs seem to have references included as an appendix.

BR,
Matti