Registration of MIME media type application/vnd.nokia-mrv+xml

Leon.Hurst at nokia.com Leon.Hurst at nokia.com
Wed Oct 31 14:49:20 CET 2001

Sorry but I have only just been registered to this list so have missed all
comments except for Dan's email below. I seems that the archive for this
mailing list was not working when I accessed it. Could someone please direct
me to the primary archive (not a mirror), so I can see everyones comments.

Many thanks,
Leon.