Missed "Added" field for pahawh2, pahawh3, pahawh4 variants

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Sat Jan 21 02:54:35 CET 2017

Dave,
Thanks for discovering this. I'll get in touch with our IANA contact again.
--Doug Ewell | Thornton, CO, US | ewellic.org
-------- Original message --------From: Dave Pifke <dave at pifke.org> Date: 1/20/17  18:10  (GMT-07:00) To: doug at ewellic.org, ietf-languages at iana.org Subject: Missed "Added" field for pahawh2, pahawh3, pahawh4 variants
RFC 5646 section 3.1.2. Record and Field Definitions states that each
entry in the registry MUST contain at least one instance of Added.

The entries for pahawh2, pahawh3, and pahawh4 as they currently exist in
https://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry/language-subtag-registry
are missing this field.

I assume this was an oversight and can be easily corrected.

I have some Go code which downloads and parses the registry.  If there's
interest, I'd be happy to submit an automated test suite to catch these
sorts of errors prior to publication.

Dave Pifke, dave at pifke.org