Spanglish

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 6 22:02:32 CET 2017

I'm not very satisfied with the suggestions for a general mixed-in language solution.  So, I'm leaning towards the original en-spanglis/es-spanglis type tagging.  If there are others with enough interest, it seems like they could be handled as well on a case-by-case basis until some critical mass was achieved.

If there were a more general solution, a colleague suggested that perhaps there's a difference between en-US + es-MX and en-US + es-CU.  How explicit should the mixed in language(s) be in a general solution?

-Shawn