Spanglish

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Wed Jan 4 17:03:19 CET 2017

I do not believe that the kind of contact-language scenarios covered by “spanglis” is something that needs to be automatically extensible. This subtag would be useful to identify types of text. For instance for bibliographical purposes. It would not be possible, I think, to use such a subtag for automated processing, spell-checking, or other such things.

Singleton subtags as required for specific contact scenarios will serve this function best.

Michael Everson