Appeal to ISO 639 RA in support of Elfdalian

Mats Blakstad mats.gbproject at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:21:25 CET 2016

I also agree with Arthur's proposal. The rest looks good.

I think it can be good to keep it short and simple; They've already heard
the arguments, not sure if it is worth writing more unless we have
something new to add.

However it could maybe be in idea so say something about "under the roof of
Sweden"-argument as this seem so central. I guess nobody means that it *is
not* under the roof of Swedish; but it's really not a good argument against
giving Elfdalian status as a language.

Would also be great if we could clarify how long time we'll wait for their
answer before we continue with the language subtag.

Mats