Latin Variants

Andrew Dunning andrew.dunning at utoronto.ca
Sat Feb 27 13:34:44 CET 2016

I was waiting to see whether there were any objections to the premise of having variant tags for this in the first place; I am not concerned about what they are named. Going off the model of the English variants (e.g. emodeng), I might suggest something like this:

- Classical Latin = la-classlat
- Medieval Latin = la-medlat
- Neo-Latin = la-neolat

I will write up separate forms for these if this seems desirable.