Spanglish

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 19 23:47:59 CET 2016

What I don't get is how a "narrow" word like "Spanglish" is helpful for your purpose....

Eg, from that wikipedia page:  "Spanglish can be considered a variety of Spanish with heavy use of English or a variety of English with heavy use of Spanish" - it seems to me that if it's English with borrowed Spanish, I might have a chance of reading it.  If it's Spanish with borrowed English my odds of comprehension just went way down.

So en+es seems like it is maybe different than es+en?

-Shawn