Subtag registration request: kazym, shuryshk, vakh

Sascha Brawer sascha at brawer.ch
Sun Aug 21 12:16:28 CEST 2016

> 'vakh' is not long enough to be a variant subtag. 'vakhi' would qualify,
though.
Sounds good to me. Or perhaps 'vasyugan'? According to Ethnologue, it’s the
same as Vakh:
> Dialects: Eastern Khanti, Northern Khanti, Southern Khanti, Vach
(Vasyugan). Intelligibility difficult between geographically distant
dialects. 3 dialect groups; ‘Vach’, archaic. Dialect used in writing
rejected by many speakers.
http://www.ethnologue.com/18/language/kca/

— Sascha