Appeal to ISO 639 RA in support of Elfdalian

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Sat Apr 23 18:13:02 CEST 2016

Mats Blakstad wrote:

> I'm not sure what is the best solution to do, but to get a language
> subtag seem to solve at least some issues for myself at the moment. I
> applied for a language subtag 29th February and look forward to that
> application being processed soon.

I'd forgotten about that application [1]. I take back what I said on
April 18, that "we have no outstanding registration form for a non-639
language subtag," although I would still want to work on the Description
field.

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.ietf.languages/11182

--
Doug Ewell | http://ewellic.org | Thornton, CO 🇺🇸