Appeal to ISO 639 RA in support of Elfdalian

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 20 21:38:17 CEST 2016

Have you thought of submitting this to the RA not as a direct letter, which won't be seen by anybody who does frequent this DL, but rather as a proposal via their existing process — which lots of other people will see?

That would communicate to a broader audience that this group representing the Internet and Web user communities, think that the RA's decision — hence the Swedish governmental agency — are wrong. And it would create an opportunity for more linguistic experts (most of whom, I assume, would support the request) to weigh in.

Peter