Another attempt at plain language

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Sun Sep 13 19:10:50 CEST 2015

> But how should it be solved then? I get your concerns, but I have not yet found any alternatives.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/#qr-meaning-supplements

One interesting point is:

	Making metadata viewable by humans (future link)

	â—¦EXAMPLE: Providing, in metadata, URI(s) that point to a pre-primary-reading-level and a primary-reading-level text transcript of a new scientific discovery advanced-reading-level article.

Which would require two tags.  (Pre-primary and primary).  I'm generally an accessibility proponent, so I find myself pretty confused here.  I know what it means to be accessible for blind people or other physical disabilities.  I'm having a hard time grokking what this means though.

-Shawn