Another attempt at plain language

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Thu Sep 10 17:24:11 CEST 2015

Is there enough convergence on what is being requested that someone,
either Tobias or someone else, could create a registration form?

I'm still not sure whether the proposal is for "plain language" in the
government sense, meaning content that gets right to the point and
doesn't beat around the bush, or "simplified language" that a child or
second-language learner could understand. These are different concepts.

I'm also not sure whether the intent is to register 'plain' as a generic
variant and then register language-specific variants below that, as
Tobias seemed to suggest on September 3.

Running a registration form up the flagpole would probably answer some
of these questions and permit some more targeted discussion.

--
Doug Ewell | http://ewellic.org | Thornton, CO 🇺🇸