Current requests

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Wed May 20 20:58:00 CEST 2015

> I noticed that Richard Ishida's lookup app [1] issues a comment about
> "gl-ao1990" but does not complain about "pt-ao1990" (without region
> subtag).

  However it does issue a (different) comment for pt-BR-ao1990, which
I'm tempted to ascribe to a bug in the matching logic.  Specifically,
the comment for "gl-ao1990" reads

	The subtags preceding the variant subtag ao1990 did not match one of the
	following expected patterns: pt-BR-ao1990, pt-CV-ao1990, or
	pt-PT-ao1990.

and for "pt-BR-ao1990":

	Check that the region subtag BR contributes information needed
	to distinguish this language tag from another one, otherwise leave it
	out.

  That said, it seems to do so for any tag containing a region subtag,
from the tests I've made.

	Best,

		Arthur