Registration request for new subtags for Portuguese orthographies

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Mon Mar 23 19:49:03 CET 2015

In [1] he wrote:

> Sorry, just noted the "authoritative wordlist", that's available for
> browsing at http://portaldalinguaportuguesa.org/advanced.php?action=browse
>
> I hate the format, but it's the one in the Portuguese law.

This is a single wordlist, split into hundreds of individual web pages.
So to be precise, he provided *a* wordlist from an official source. I
can't tell if that's seen as better or worse than if he had provided
several.

In [2] he also wrote:

> I can provide any references if needed.

which might be worth pursuing, if the concern is about authoritative
definitions and not the goodness of the reform effort.

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.ietf.languages/10407
[2] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.ietf.languages/10404

--
Doug Ewell | http://ewellic.org | Thornton, CO 🇺🇸