Registration request for new subtags for Portuguese orthographies

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 23 19:01:14 CET 2015

Please answer the question: Is it your intent to continue blocking the requests? You have several people including people representing several implementations indicating support. Is there something reasonable that can be provided that has not yet been provided? We have projects in development that are on a schedule needing these ASAP.

Sent from my IBM 3277/APL