Registration request for new subtags for Portuguese orthographies

Andrew Glass (WINDOWS) Andrew.Glass at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 19 01:00:12 CET 2015

Hi Michael,

I now have these additional references:

PDF called “What changes and what doesn’t change with the spelling reform” authored by the Portuguese Education Ministry, containing a brief historical description of the agreement, things that change and things that don’t change http://www.google.pt/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&ved=0CB4QFjAAOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dgidc.min-edu.pt%2Foutrosprojetos%2Fdata%2Foutrosprojectos%2FAcordo_Ortografico%2FDocumentos%2Fo_novo_ao.pdf&ei=k7ABVYLRA8n2UruAg4AF&usg=AFQjCNHjk1FGxefEjYMGjLcFwqaN-LBdAA&bvm=bv.87920726,d.d24&cad=rja

The full text of the spelling reform:
http://www.portaldalinguaportuguesa.org/?action=acordo&version=1990

Spelling Reform Guide – a government-approved guide that contains some background and the full text of the spelling reform:
http://www.bparah.azores.gov.pt/PDFs/acordo+orto/guia+do+acordo+ortografico.pdf

Thanks,

Andrew