request for subtag for Elfdalian

Mats Blakstad mats.gbproject at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 00:18:21 CEST 2015

Hi again

I just want to make you aware that I've submitted an application to
register Elfdalian/Övdalian in the ISO 639-3 standard, together with 10
Scandinavian linguistics:
http://www-01.sil.org/iso639-3/chg_detail.asp?id=2015-046&lang=ovd

If the application is rejected I will reopen request for a subtag code for
Elfdalian/Övdalian.

Best regards
Mats Blakstad