New forms for 'abl1943'

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Fri Apr 17 21:05:40 CEST 2015

Ignore the previous; here is a revised set of comments.

On 17 Apr 2015, at 17:23, Doug Ewell <doug at ewellic.org> wrote:

> Here are new forms for 'abl1943' with the Prefix changed from "pt” to "pt-BR", as requested by João on April 10. The review period for this subtag is moved out to April 24.
>
> ---
>
> LANGUAGE SUBTAG MODIFICATION
> File-Date: 2015-xx-xx
> %%
> Type: variant
> Subtag: abl1943
> Letras

To be consistent with colb1945, I suggest using this in both places:

> Comments: Denotes conventions established in 1943 and generally used in
>  Brazil until 2009

Replace with this, in both places:

Comments: Denotes conventions established by the Academia Brasileira de Letras in 1943 and generally used in Brazil until 2009

> 6. Any other relevant information:
>   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reforms_of_Portuguese_orthography\

Add:

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formulário_Ortográfico_de_1943