Review periods

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Sun Apr 12 21:51:09 CEST 2015

We need to know when the review periods end for the various subtag
proposals currently being discussed, and what the decisions are, if any.

The earliest allowable date for each review period is indicated below,
but Michael can extend these for more discussion, or (I would think) to
bring groups of proposals into the same review period. By RFC 5646,
Section 3.5, he needs to state explicitly on the list whether the review
periods are to be extended or what proposals, if any, are approved.

Prefix and Preferred-Value fields below are what the current proposals
on the table have. Obviously, the biggest point of contention about
these is whether they should be changed. Any of these subtags could be
approved with different fields (which of course would extend the review
period by up to a week).

1. Addition of 'oxendict' with Prefix "en" (April 10)

2. Deprecation of "en-GB-oed" with Preferred-Value "en-GB-oxendict"
(April 17)

3. Addition of 'abl1943' currently with Prefix "pt" (April 10)

4. Addition of 'ao1990' currently with Prefixes "pt-BR", "pt-CV",
"pt-PT" (April 10)

5. Addition of 'colb1945' currently with Prefix "pt" (April 17)

--
Doug Ewell | http://ewellic.org | Thornton, CO 🇺🇸