registration requests re Portuguese

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Sat Apr 11 11:32:48 CEST 2015

The prefixes are only advisory anyway; nothing normative. The simplest
approach is to just make them all have a pt prefix and be done with all the
Sturm und Drang.

> abl1943: pt
> colb1945: pt
> ao1990: pt

It is always up to users to avoid combinations of subtags that are not
useful, like ja-Ahom-AQ.

Mark <https://google.com/+MarkDavis>

*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*