registration requests re Portuguese

Yury yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 04:08:47 CEST 2015

I try to follow this discussion, if only to understand the necessity of
combining the ruleset denoting suffix (like, "-ao1990" or "-abl1943")
with anything more than language prefix "pt-".
I might be not getting the big picture here, but isn't the
language+ruleset absolutely unambiguous already?

-Yury