New forms for en-GB-oed

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Fri Apr 10 17:14:02 CEST 2015

Since the "Oxford" requests have my name on them, I'm posting revised
forms to deprecate "en-GB-oed" with a P-V of "en-GB-oxendict" instead of
"en-oxendict".

As with 'colb1945', this pushes the review period for "en-GB-oed" out to
April 17. I think it would be a mistake to submit 'oxendict' without
this one.

---

LANGUAGE SUBTAG MODIFICATION
File-Date: 2015-xx-xx
%%
Type: grandfathered
Tag: en-GB-oed
Added: 2003-07-09
Deprecated: 2015-xx-xx
Preferred-Value: en-GB-oxendict
%%

---

LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM

1. Name of requester: Doug Ewell
2. E-mail address of requester: doug at ewellic.org

3. Record Requested:

Type: grandfathered
Tag: en-GB-oed
Deprecated: 2015-xx-xx
Preferred-Value: en-GB-oxendict

4. Intended meaning of the subtag:

5. Reference to published description of the language (book or article):

6. Any other relevant information:

--
Doug Ewell | http://ewellic.org | Thornton, CO 🇺🇸