Record and registration form for 'kociewie'

Richard BUDELBERGER budelberger.richard at wanadoo.fr
Fri Nov 21 12:59:14 CET 2014

> Message du 21/11/14 04:05
> De : Doug Ewell
> A : ietf-languages at iana.org
> Objet : Re: Record and registration form for 'kociewie'
>
> I'll assume these are correct and complete

Tak.

> (nie mówię po polsku)

Ja też nie !…

> and add them to the final form that Michael

Mateusz ?

> sends to IANA.

Thanks. I thought that Globish (a kind of mixed English and Svenska) was IANA official language… As in the “Description” field : « The Kociewie dialect of Polish », since an
English word exists : « Kocievian » (¹)…

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kociewiacy (²).
2. “Kociewiacy”… what a nice word !… as in « The Kociewiacy are Polacy, neighbours of the Kaszubi. »…