Updated record for 'u' in Extensions Registry

Phillips, Addison addison at lab126.com
Wed Mar 26 00:50:34 CET 2014

Hi,

I agree that the overlong record for extension ‘u’ needs to be corrected.

According to RFC 6067 itself:

Per Section 5.2 of [BCP47]<http://tools.ietf.org/html/bcp47#section-5.2>, there
   might be occasional (rare) requests by the Unicode Consortium (the
   "Authority" listed in the record) for maintenance of this record.

Thus, the correct target audience for this should be the Unicode Consortium (and presumably the CLDR-TC of same), as they are the Authority capable of requesting maintenance. To help facilitate this, perhaps file a bug in their Tracker? [1]

Addison

[1] http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/wiki