Updated record for 'u' in Extensions Registry

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Mon Jan 13 07:50:07 CET 2014

Hello Mark, Addison, Yoshito,

As the shepherd for RFC 6067 (see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc6067/writeup/), I thought I'd make
you aware of the issue below. Please send a message to IANA
<iana at iana.org> with the update record below (removing the quotations)
and the explanation that this is done because it was found that one of
the lines is longer than allowed.

Doug, many thanks for finding this issue and taking care of it up to here.

Regards,   Martin.