Record and registration form for 'unifon'

Gordon P. Hemsley gphemsley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 21:58:49 CEST 2013

Maybe others disagree, but it doesn't seem right to me to introduce a
subtag for a script that is not yet in Unicode. Is there precedent for
that?

These images demonstrate the alphabet, including a number of
characters unique to Unifon (i.e. not just traditional Latin script):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Unifon-alphabet.svg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lords-prayer-unifon.gif