Unifon script?

Phillips, Addison addison at lab126.com
Wed Oct 2 21:38:33 CEST 2013

I don't think it would be worth it solely to add another informative field to the registry.

Note that we have a Comments field that can be used for prose commentary guiding subtag usage. Although subtags are processed by machines, their choice is almost always made by humans. It's very helpful when the informative information about when to user or omit a given subtag is machine readable but it is not required in all cases.

Addison