Addendum to 2012 ISO 639-3 changes

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 21:19:43 CEST 2013

Hi.

ISO639-3  iso639-3 at sil.org
Fri May 24 21:42:05 CEST 2013

> Dear Ietf Community,
> Several of the outstanding requests for the 2012 change cycle have been resolved. Please visit the ISO639-3 website for the Addendum to the 2012 Summary report listing the accepted or rejected changes. If you use the download tables, the new revised tables are also available.
> Thank you for your interest in the ISO 639-3 standard.
> Melinda Lyons
> ISO 639-3 RA
> SIL International
> 7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd.
> Dallas, TX 75236
Thanks. I found the list of 2012 change requests acted on; it is at:
http://www-01.sil.org/iso639-3/cr_files/639-3_ChangeRequests_2012_Sum&Add.pdf

To locate change requests for retired code elements, use the following format: (without the language code)
http://www-01.sil.org/iso639-3/cr_files/2012-069.pdf
To locate change requests for new code elements, use the following format (with the language identifier/code):
http://www-01.sil.org/iso639-3/cr_files/2012-001_wth.pdf

(I have not looked through these much yet. }: )

Best,

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com