Language tag too specific

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Mon Mar 18 15:51:42 CET 2013

If you are referring to RFC 4647, ​I'm reasonably familiar with it, being
one of the editors. I​​​t​ is well recognized that it often doesn't produce
the best results. It is more a ​minimum bar than the be-all-and-end-all.

As for "ad hoc proprietary algorithm". Not so much; we use the algorithms
​from
 Unicode LDML.

Mark <https://plus.google.com/114199149796022210033>
*