Wikipedia tagging

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at openprogress.org
Mon Jul 29 12:22:31 CEST 2013

Hoi,
The content of the zh-Wikipedia is stored in one format and is converted to
the other when needed.. The process does round robin but actually
symplified is stored. The fact that only zh is shown is probably something
that has not been really considered. You can create a bug in
bugzilla.wikimedia.org

Thanks,
     Gerard