Third batch of ISO 639-3 modifications

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 26 02:06:44 CEST 2013

Hi.
Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Fri Aug 16 23:18:18 CEST 2013

Doug Batch Three looks perfect!

Several quick questions when/if you get a chance:

For change request #s 49 [nlq] and 50 [nqq] -- where did you get the date as "Feb 6, 2012"?-- The change request files at:
http://www-01.sil.org/iso639-3/cr_files/2012-049.pdf
and at:
http://www-01.sil.org/iso639-3/cr_files/2012-050.pdf
both say Feb 10, 2012.  Also why did you specify this information for these two only?, if I may ask a dumb question.

Also, for change request # 113 [xjt], you have listed "Jaitmatang" as the language name, as specified in the change request,
http://www-01.sil.org/iso639-3/cr_files/2012-113.pdf
However, as you note, ISO 639-3 has recorded the name as "Jaimatang" -- has ISO 639-3 been made aware of this error?  (If you don't reply I will assume that iso 639-3 has been informed.)

Thanks again.

Best,

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com