Wikipedia tagging

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at openprogress.org
Wed Aug 14 21:06:08 CEST 2013

Hoi,

Thinking about all this, I have a question I wrote about on my blog.. Can
you find Wikipedia content when you search google using traditional Chinese
search words. I am sure some of you can provide an answer to me..
Thanks,
     Gerard

http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.nl/2013/08/the-chinese-wikipedia-is-not-only.html