[Ltru] Windows 8 user languages and BCP 47

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Thu Mar 1 19:03:26 CET 2012

That's a great achievement; I know something of what it is like to get all
of the pieces lined up  in a complex product (or set of products) to make
something like this happen. It takes a lot of work…

I'll look forward to trying it out; congratulations to you and your team,
Peter!

Mark <https://plus.google.com/114199149796022210033>
*
*